My Prerogative!

by - July 23, 2015




  Hello Fashionistas! I don't know if it's the 50 Shades Of Grey influence, but I'm really into bandage dresses lately! I find them really sexy and edgy so when I saw this one on Rosegal I was really excited... Of course that's not all you can find there, since there is a ton of trendy clothes and accessories in amazing prices! Unfortunately the dress was kinda shorter that I thought it would be... So I wore a pair of little, black, boxer shorts underneath just to be safe! It's my go to trick and you should definitely try it next time you're worried about a dress or a skirt being too short! As for the rest of the look, I wanted it to have kind of a ''badass'' attitude so I added the all-time classic, biker jacket. I also wore my cat-eye sunnies for a retro touch! I must admit that it's a daring outfit, but I love my body and you should too! There is nothing to be ashamed of... Find what compliments yours and don't be afraid to show it off! It's our Prerogative! 
xo xo 
Marina Fashionista 

  Hello Fashionistas! Δεν ξέρω αν φταίει η επιρροή του 50 Shades Of Grey, αλλά τελευταία λατρεύω τα bandage φορέματα! Τα βρίσκω sexy και edgy οπότε όταν είδα το συγκεκριμένο στο Rosegal ενθουσιάστηκα πάρα πολύ... Φυσικά εκεί δεν θα βρείτε μόνο αυτό, μιας και υπάρχει μια τεράστια ποικιλία ρούχων και αξεσουάρ σε φοβερές τιμές! Δυστυχώς το φόρεμα ήταν λίγο πιο κοντό από ότι περίμενα... Έτσι φόρεσα ένα μικρό μαύρο μποξεράκι από κάτω για ασφάλεια! Είναι το τρικ μου και πρέπει να το δοκιμάσετε οπωσδήποτε την επόμενη φορά που θα ανησυχείτε για το μήκος ενός φορέματος ή μιας φούστας! Όσο για το υπόλοιπο look, ήθελα να δώσω ένα πιο ''badass'' ύφος, έτσι πρόσθεσα το all-time classic, biker jacket. Φόρεσα και τα cat-eye γυαλιά μου για μια retro πινελιά! Είναι ένα τολμηρό outfit ομολογουμένως, αγαπώ όμως το σώμα μου και το ίδιο θα έπρεπε κι εσείς! Δεν υπάρχει άλλωστε τίποτα για να ντρέπεστε... Βρείτε τι κολακεύει το δικό σας σωματότυπο και αναδείξτε τον! It's our Prerogative! 
xo xo 
Marina Fashionista 






Jacket: Cento Jeans
Sunglasses: Freyrs 





You May Also Like

16 σχόλια

  1. Talk about a beautiful dress ,This is definitely it....you look lovely and your bike jacket is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, it suits you perfectly!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog :) invite to me http://goldenangelxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog :) invite to me http://goldenangelxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, the dress is really short but I like the confidence and power behind the look.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very short, not something I could ever pull off. But you look incredible! Loving the confidence.

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sexy and chic! Love the leather jacket <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice dress and you look so perfect with it. So stunning and very chic :)
    Have a nice day!

    Stay in Style
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, always try my best to return the support! <3

    www.thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great look :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this dress looks amazing on your figure!

    Kisses,
    www.taislany.com

    ReplyDelete