OBSESION

by - July 28, 2016


Hello Litlle Bites! It is so hoooot here in Athens, that I really try to be patient for autumn to come with its rainy days, that I love so much ;) Today's outfit is a little bit different from my others, because I wear this interesting sarong from the brand COMBAT FLIP FLOPS, which started by two former Army Rangers and a bass player in 2010 on a trip to Afghanistan. It is handmade in Kabul and it reveales glimpses of Afghan heritage blended with beautiful colors. It is important to mention that for each sarong sold, this brand and Boumi Manufacturing donate funds to put an Afghan woman in secondary school for a week. In 2016, they have already funded over 60 years of school for Afghan girls! Another new item is this lovely clutch from the brand FOCUS ON GLAMOUR, which is owned by Avril. You will find many pieces, incorporating key elements from the 1930's - 1970's as well as key styles. Also new is my red choker from the brand LA FRIPOUILLERIE, which is owned by Priscilla, who is passionate about crochet and vintage fashion. Each piece of her shop is unique, that's why she made 5 different chockers only for me. 
        This post is also different from others, because it includes a wishlist with items from the online store STYLEWE. I picked some of my favourite summer items, but as I said above I want autumn to come and that's why I have to start thinking about some new clothes, like sweater dresses, which are perfect matched with boots. This brand is featuring indepented fashion designers and is providing original and high quality products to shoppers. It wants to create a community for designers and costumers, who will share there their ideas and many more, so that every costumer will find its unique and exclusive designer fashions. I really like this idea and I hope STYLEWE to include more and more talented designers in its team. Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :) 


(My INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT : @missminthewonderland)












CLOTHES
FOR MORE PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN FROM COMBAT FLIP FLOPS CLICK HERE
ACCESSORIES 
CLUTCH : FOCUS ON GLAMOUR
FOR MORE BAGS FROM FOCUS ON GLAMOUR CLICK HERE
CHOCKER : LA FRIPOUILLERIE
 FOR MORE ITEMS FROM LA FRIPOUILLERIE CLICK HERE



















WISHLIST










You May Also Like

5 σχόλια

  1. great style :)


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful look, dear! Love it!!!!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovin' your red and blue embroidered skirt! SOOOOOO gorgeous babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. U look just fabulous, the entire outfit is so fun and full of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red really pulls this outfit together, really well styled!

    http://graceoliviablog.co
    x

    ReplyDelete