50 SHADES DARKER + BARZELAI (WISHLIST)

by - September 18, 2016


Hello Little Bites! A long ago I did a black & white post, so I think it's the perfect time to do it again :D I have so many things to do in the upcoming week. The most fun thing is that I am going to walk for the second time on the runway of Fashion Workshop By Vicky Kaya Graduation day, so wish me good luck :)  But let's talk about today's post! The first brand I'm going to talk about is called KENTAI BOUTIQUE, which designs and produces nice sunglasses and chokers, like the pair of sunglasses I'm wearing. The second one is STRAWBERRY COUGHS, launched by Janae from USA. Shes is specialized in making custom canvas wall art, jewelry and body chains, stickers and clear vinyl bags (like the one I'm wearing). 
For the end I created a wishlist with items of the third brand. This brand is BARZELAI, was created by Orit Barzelai (who graduated from Shenkar School of Design) and is selling bohemian wedding dresses and evening wear. Her inspiration comes from the contrast between sitting in outdoor cafes along the beach to the noisy streets of Tel Aviv. Making the best for her bride, she uses luxurious materials that stretch, vintage lace, embroideries and beads. The key to her success has been a keen a ability to engineer a flexible fit for all body types. Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :)

(My INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT : @missminthewonderland)













CLOTHES
CARDIGAN : H&M
CARDIGAN : H&M (SIMILAR)
SCARF : (SIMILAR)
SHOES
HEELS : SAMMYDRESS
ACCESSORIES 
SUNGLASSES  : KENTAI BOUTIQUE
 FOR MORE PRODUCTS FROM KENTAI BOUTIQUE CLICK HERE
FOR MORE VINYL CLUTCHES FROM STRAWBERRY COUGHS CLICK HERE
EARRINGS : HAPPINESS BOUTIQUE













































You May Also Like

1 σχόλια

  1. so amazing ;-))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete