MILK

by - September 13, 2016


Hello Little Bites! Here I am with a new fresh post with some happy colours :D I have so many new clothes and accesories that I want to show you. One of these new items is this super cute dress, you can find it here : POPPY LOVERS FASHION. Another new item is this also cute carton bag from the brand BULLION FASHION, which is from Baltimore. What I most like about this brand is its love for hard-working people who aren't afraid to take risks and who aren't afraid to live loudly ;) I am lately in love with personalized items, like this phone case from SIMPLY MONOGRAM, that has added my initials on it. The brand is located in California. You can find there phone cases in a protective tough form (like mine) or a slim form, so it's worth taking a look. The last, but not least item is from a greek brand named VASSILIA. I have this necklace almost a year, I have got it from BOHO BY CHRISTIANA VEROUKA Christmas event. I think it looks really nice with today's outfit :) For the end I left an illustration by SARA (INSTAGRAM). Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :)

(My INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT : @missminthewonderland)










CLOTHES
FOR MORE DRESSES FROM POPPY LOVERS FASHION CLICK HERE 
SHOES
HEELS : SAMMYDRESS
ACCESSORIES 
BAG  : BULLION FASHION
 FOR MORE PRODUCTS FROM BULLION FASHION CLICK HERE
PHONE CASE : SIMPLY MONOGRAM
FOR MORE PHONE CASES FROM SIMPLY MONOGRAM CLICK HERE
NECKLACE (WEARING IT AS A BRACELET) : VASSILIA
ALSO YOU CAN FIND MORE ITEMS FROM VASSILIA HERE













INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/warriorfashionista/








You May Also Like

6 σχόλια

  1. You look so classy. Love the bag! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great style! ;-))

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τι γλυκό τσαντάκι ^.^ Πολύ όμορφο outfit!

    Φιλάκια ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lip color is so fun!! I love your outfit too!!

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You loo super duper beautiful. Loved it.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest dress ever and so is that bag!
    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/09/start-seeing-yourself-way-you-want-to.html

    ReplyDelete