17 WAYS TO WEAR SWEATERS THIS AUTUMN + GIULIA VALENTINA BIJOUX (WISHLIST)

by - November 13, 2016



Hello Little Bites! This week I didn’t have time for a photoshoot, so that’s why I decided to make a different post today. As you will notice some of these photos are old and also my haircolor is really different! I don’t really miss my brunette look, because I think blonde suits me better and I will stick to this color ;) Oh I missed the point, so in this post I want to show how can you wear your sweaters in different stylish ways in autumn. Although it's cold outside, we can stay fashionable :D  Don't forget to follow me on instagram for more photos (@missminthewonderland). Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :)


GIULIA VALENTINA BIJOUX (WISHLIST)
This week I have a new wishlist for you! This time I want to show you my favourite pieces from the brand called GIULIA VALENTINA BIJOUX. Is it located in Montreal and is always looking for unique style, quality of materials and positive approach towards life. What I like most is that its goal is to inspire women to pursue their dreams and to never stop believing in them. That is what I call GIRL POWER! It was really hard for me to pick my favourites from the 3 categories that the website has : Minimalism, Gypsy Urban and Boho Chic, but I hope you like them as well as I do! You can find there everything, bracelets, earrings, amazing necklaces that will fit perfectly to your style and occasion. Enjoy it and don't foget to check GIULIA VALENTINA BIJOUX shop :D 





















NADIA NOORMALITA SARI
INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/nadiiasari/






MARIA
INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/mari__arts/






ANGELA NAGORNA







MINIMALISM COLLETION














GYPSY URBAN COLLECTION



































BOHO CHIC COLLECTION




































You May Also Like

5 σχόλια

  1. Wow! I am absolutely in love with every look even your hair was amazing with both colours! I love how you pay attention to detail for all of your looks!
    https://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful photos ...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! You have shared some excellent photography with some stylish products. I like it and also love your style. Great! thanks for sharing.
    men puffer jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect selection and recap. I like everything and all your proposal. :)
    Kiss
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    ReplyDelete