New Year's GLAMbition!

by - December 31, 2016



  Hello Fashionistas! It’s already New Year’s Eve day and I can’t believe this is my last 2016 post… Today we’re waving goodbye to last year and we’re welcoming 2017 by sharing beautiful moments with our family, friends and loved ones! And us girls want to sparkle a little more in our perfect, festive outfit! Since baby pink had a huge moment these past seasons I decided to wear this amazing LongSleeve Halter Hollow-Out Design Dress by Trendsgal ! I paired it with my new Thigh-High Platform Boots by the same, lovely e-shop and a faux-fur cape for an extra touch of glamour… Since my outfit was really flashy and my dress comes with its own choker, I only added a beautiful clutch bag and I skipped the jewelry part! I think this look is a great choice for anything you have planned for this special night… However, since you should always feel special, tonight wear whatever makes you feel comfortable, sparkly and happy with yourselves! My 2017 resolutions are: 1) To redo my bedroom! 2) To spend more quality time with family and friends, 3) To start singing lessons! And 4) To chase all my dreams even more! I can’t wait to read yours down below in the comments! Whatever you decide to do this year, don’t forget to dream a little bigger, laugh a little louder, sparkle a bit brighter and love a little harder! Have fun and be safe… See you next year! 
xo xo 
Marina Fashionista 


  Hello Fashionistas! Είναι ήδη Παραμονή Πρωτοχρονιάς και δεν μπορώ να πιστέψω πως αυτό είναι το τελευταίο μου post για το 2016… Σήμερα αποχαιρετούμε τον παλιό χρόνο και υποδεχόμαστε το 2017 μοιραζόμενοι όμορφες στιγμές με οικογένεια, φίλους και αγαπημένους! Φυσικά εμείς τα κορίτσια θέλουμε να λάμψουμε μέσα στο τέλειο , γιορτινό μας outfit! Μιας και το baby pink είναι απόλυτα trendy τις τελευταίες σεζόν αποφάσισα να φορέσω αυτό το φοβερό LongSleeve Halter Hollow-Out Design Dress από το Trendgal ! Το συνδύασα με τις νέες μου Thigh-High μπότες από το ίδιο υπέροχο e-shop και μια κάπα από συνθετική γούνα για μια extra δόση glamour… Μιας και το outfit μου είναι αρκετά flashy και το φόρεμα μου έχει ενσωματωμένο choker, πρόσθεσα μόνο ένα όμορφο clutch τσαντάκι και καθόλου κοσμήματα! To συγκεκριμένο look είναι μια καλή επιλογή για ότι κι αν έχετε κανονίσει αυτή την ξεχωριστή νύχτα… Παρόλα αυτά, επειδή πρέπει πάντα να νοιώθουμε ξεχωριστές, απόψε φορέστε ότι κάνει εσάς να νοιώθετε άνετες, λαμπερές και χαρούμενες! Οι στόχοι μου για το 2017 είναι οι εξής: 1) Να κάνω ανακαίνιση στο δωμάτιο μου! 2) Να περάσω περισσότερο ποιοτικό χρόνο με την οικογένεια και τους φίλους μου, 3) Να ξεκινήσω μαθήματα φωνητικής! Και 4) Να κυνηγήσω όλα μου τα όνειρα ακόμη περισσότερο! Ανυπομονώ να διαβάσω και τους δικούς σας στόχους κάτω στα σχόλια! Ότι όμως κι αν αποφασίσετε να κάνετε τη νέα χρονιά, μην ξεχάσετε να ονειρευτείτε λίγο περισσότερο, να γελάσετε λίγο περισσότερο, να λάμψετε λίγο πιο φωτεινά και να αγαπήστε λίγο πιο δυνατά! Να περάσετε σουπερ, πάντα με ασφάλεια… Τα λέμε του χρόνου! 
xo xo
Marina Fashionista







Clothes
Faux Fur cape (SIMILAR)

Accessories 
Clutch bag (SIMILAR)





Get My Look! 

You May Also Like

5 σχόλια

  1. Foxy lady
    Thigh-high boots, that covers boots with Bodycon dress or skirt, is so elegant and sexy at the same time. I like wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing dress!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! :)


    www.luciagallegoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very inspiring blog! According to this post I really like your shoes, your dress, your hairstyle and make up. Please tell me what lipstick do you use and what is its color? I'm looking for a new lipstick and watch numerous posts like this one essaysupply.com/blog/how-to-write-a-good-thesis-statement but unfortunately can't find a perfect one. I need to do this before spring comes.

    ReplyDelete