#InstaJanuary

by - February 20, 2017



  Hello Fashionistas! 2017 started with a very, very busy January so I only managed to upload two outfit posts... However it was filled with beautiful moments and so I wanted to share these with you with another #InstaPost ! I would also love to know which look was your fav for this past month... January was cold, but it was also beautiful, magical and glamorous! My account on instagram is marinafashionista and I'd love to see you all there for more fashionable pics... Without a further ado, let's check out my fav moments! 
xo xo 
Marina Fashionista

  Hello Fashionistas! Το 2017 ξεκίνησε με έναν ιδιαίτερα πολυάσχολο Ιανουάριο και έτσι κατάφερα να ανεβάσω μόνο δύο outfit posts... Παρόλα αυτά ήταν και γεμάτος με όμορφες στιγμές τις οποίες θέλω να μοιραστώ μαζί σας με ένα ακόμη #InstaPost ! Θα ήθελα επίσης να μου πείτε και ποιό ήταν το αγαπημένο σας look απο το μήνα που πέρασε... Ο Ιανουάριος μπορεί να ήταν κρύος, αλλά ήταν και όμορφος, μαγικός και λαμπερός! Ο λογαριασμός μου στο instagam είναι marinafashionista και σας περιμένω όλους εκεί για ακόμη περισσότερες μοδάτες φωτό... Χωρίς άλλη καθυστέρηση ας δούμε μαζί τις αγαπημένες μου στιγμές! 
xo xo 
Marina Fashionista


















You May Also Like

4 σχόλια

  1. You are so gorgeous dear!
    I will follow you on instgram , do follow back @dimplekhadi
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2017/02/color-explosion.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always adore your outfit.

    Karen | officiallookbookstore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete