SLAY Everyday!

by - February 25, 2017



  Hello Fashionistas! In my group of friends, the blog and my instagram, I’m notorious for my extravagant and outrageous outfits… My style is girly, feminine, and edgy with a flare for pastels! I always chose bodycon dresses, statement jewelry and accessories, super high heels etc. I think it’s safe to say that being extra is really my style! However this time, I decided to take it down a notch and show you guys something that I would wear everyday… I know it’s still pretty glammed up, but that’s just me! We should always be comfortable with what we’re wearing and feel ourselves in it… And I most certainly do! Skinny jeans and bodysuits are my fav combo and a faux fur jacket is usually all I need to top it off… I can’t wait to read your comments down below about the look! Until next time, do you and SLAY everyday…
xo xo
Marina Fashionista

  Hello Fashionistas! Στην παρέα μου αλλά και στην παρέα του blog και του instagram, είμαι γνωστή για τα extravagant και τρελά outfits μου… Το στυλ μου είναι θηλυκό, girly και edgy με μια προτίμηση στα παστέλ! Πάντα διαλέγω τολμηρά bodycon φορέματα, statement κοσμήματα και αξεσουάρ, πολύ ψηλά τακούνια κλπ. Νομίζω μπορούμε με σιγουριά να πούμε πως το να είμαι extra είναι το στυλ μου! Παρόλα αυτά, σήμερα αποφάσισα να σας δείξω και κάτι που θα φορούσα σε πιο καθημερινές περιστάσεις… Ξέρω ότι είναι αρκετά glammed-up και πάλι αλλά αντιπροσωπεύει εμένα και αυτό είναι το σημαντικό! Πρέπει πάντα να νοιώθουμε άνετα σε ότι φοράμε και να μην το νοιώθουμε ξένο… Και εγώ σίγουρα δεν νοιώθω κάτι τέτοιο! Τα skinny jeans και τα κορμάκια είναι ο αγαπημένος μου συνδυασμός και ένα faux fur jacket συνήθως είναι ότι χρειάζεται για να ολοκληρώσω το σύνολο… Ανυπομονώ να διαβάσω τα σχόλια σας σχετικά με αυτό το look! Ως την επόμενη φορά, να είστε ο εαυτός σας και SLAY everyday
xo xo
Marina Fashionista








Clothes
Faux Fur Jacket (SIMILAR)
Bodysuit (SIMILAR)
Jeans (SIMILAR)
Boots (SIMILAR)

Accessories 
Sunglasses (SIMILAR)
Necklace (SIMILAR)
Bag (SIMILAR)
Faux Fur Charm (SIMILAR)







Get The Look!

You May Also Like

4 σχόλια

  1. Πολύ ωραίο το σύνολο σου και σου ταιριάζει απίστευτα!

    Φιλάκια,

    Ιωάννα

    http://thecolourfulbouquet.com/2017/02/mini-skirt-with-frill/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful oufit! Love your sunglasses !

    http://julianacheva.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete