DON'T LET ME DOWN + FASHIONMIA (WISHLIST)

by - November 08, 2016



Hello Little Bites! As I wrote you in my previous posts I tried to change the way I edited my photos and also make them darker than usual, hope you like the result :) Today I decided to go for a casual look, I think it matches perfect with the weather and with my Starbucks cup haha. Finally, my haircolor is back to natural blonde, I am really dissapointed when it has orange-yellowish tones. That's why I decided to take care of them for now on and to visit my hairdresser more often ;) This week will be really busy for me, so after I finish this post I am going to take good nap. Don't forget to follow me on  instagram for more photos (@missminthewonderland). Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :)

STATE OF WOW 

I love this black cap, because it's really comfy and stylish at the same time. This Danish brand has accessories for every occasion and everyone. It's characterized by a wide variety of products and colors combinations, so take a look at it to find cool items!

THE SILENT BELL 

There was a time when I was looking for cute pins to make my clothes more interesting and that was it! I found this shop and got four adorable pins (xerxes charmain meow guy furry sunny). If you are a cat lover, I think it's the right place for you :) 

SAMSON HOSIERY

This British brand was launched in 1981. It sent me some pairs of socks, you will see more of them on my next posts. I like the one I'm wearing, because it's a colourful pair with a black touch.

BRAINWAVZ

What can I say about this brand? If you followed me from the beginning, you should know that I collaborated with BRAINWAVZ a lot. This time it sent me a white pair of earphones, called JIVE. Not only it produces high fidelity and acoustics, but also a wide soundstage. It has a phone call - audio control. Of course it will arrive to you in a hardcase with 3 sets of silcione ear tips (you can see it in a photo below).

FASHIONMIA (WISHLIST)

This week I would like to show my favourite pieces from this brand (you can see more from Fashionmia here ). Since it's autumn and winter is near, I think it's perfect to do a wishlist with girls winter coats, but I can't resist not to include some pieces from women clothing. The FashionMia team believes that every woman has the right to dress well and shouldn’t have to spend a lot to love how she looks. That's why you find there trendy pieces at afordable prices and great sales. So enjoy it and take ideas for your looks this autumn & winter :)













CLOTHES
SWEATER : H&M (SIMILAR)
JEANS : BERSHKA
 SHOES
SNEAKERS : SHANA (SIMILAR)
ACCESSORIES 
CAP : STATE OF WOW
PINS : THE SILENT BELL (XERXES CHARMAIN MEOW GUY FURRY SUNNY)
EARPHONES : BRAINWAVZ
















KARI WILSON
SITE : http://www.karisketches.com/
INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/karigwilson/


ANWAR AMEN H
SITE : https://www.behance.net/anwar-artotchka
INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/artotchka/







MEESHELLE_MAH_BELLE


































































You May Also Like

0 σχόλια